A compilation of Kembara's (@aa-dono) thoughts unless stated otherwise.
Please Don't Copy.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Don't Forget

Don't Forget
-a poem about depression-
written on 29th December 2015




        I think of you when you are around
        Quite the opposite of norm.

        I feel rid of you when you are gone
        Nevermind that it feels forlorn.

        My ma did not teach
        The association to relief
        It did not cross my mind
        The agony in liberation
        A misery lifted off
        A signal of moving on
        Pining is said to be a choice
        Maybe it is my choice
        To drown in helplessness
        Where comfort is at the far end
        Within the grasp of my hands
        But the pair was not outstretch
        Binded, brittle and weak
        If this vassal escape this dark
        Brightness will devour
        Past will be forgotten

        It is my choice,
        I do not forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment