A compilation of Kembara's (@aa-dono) thoughts unless stated otherwise.
Please Don't Copy.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Too Much

So Much,
               Your curiosity of me,
               Your eyes following me,
               Your hands holing me tight,
               Your voice echoing in me over and over.

So much. So much.
                    Your honesty that hurts,
                    Your actions that throbs,
                    Your words that strikes,
                    Your caress that soothes.

So much. So much. So much.
                          The face that constantly appears,
                          The voice that constantly heard,
                          The touch that constantly felt,
                          The sight that constantly dreamt.

     I'm missing you,
Just you,
          Though even for me,
       It's too much......

No comments:

Post a Comment